Saturday, October 8, 2016

Why I love my new Career/Job



Well for one reason, I love my new career and job reviewing Anime/Manga shows is because I enjoy watching these types of shows. I am also paid for the content that is displayed on my blog. My new blog is great and I enjoy the work that I do which is very important to me. This new career path is perfect for me I get to blog when I want to and when I don't I have loads of free time. My last job was very difficult and I am made very little money and there was always some extremely petty drama going on there and so I had to quit. So, I am now currently experiencing the benefits of being an entrepreneur and running the show myself. This wasn't a hard decision to make after that horrible work environment. I can love and appreciate the work that I do now and it is a blessing from Yahweh. I am a Blogger/Writer/Entrepreneur and I am happy about that and I enjoy my work now and how smoothly my day flows. Thanks for reading my post and leave comments and questions.


No comments: