Friday, September 23, 2016

Kabaneri of The Iron Fortress







A new zombie style anime show, but it seems like it may have some romantic elements in it already. I have only seen the first part of episode one but it seems to be a very promising show already. I recommend this show to you instantly if you enjoy extremely violent drama and zombies causing chaos everywhere. This anime is definitely for people eighteen and up mature audiences only can view this show. The characters are very life like and they have emotions so close to human beings it's scary. There is a strong presence of death in this show as well from what I have seen already and yet I can't help but to finish episode one. I like this show so far, like I said for its romantic inclination, because I prefer not to look at zombies ever :-). It is early morning and I have to get some rest now. Some things I hadn't noticed before is that Ikoma the main character of this show is a mad scientist. He has been collecting Kabane hearts and now he has been bitten by a Kabane for cutting himself. When he cuts himself in the first episode he does it on purpose trying to lure the Kabane to him and kill it. To become a super human and killing specimen of his own bizarre science experiment. The story is set in a Neo style Tokyo,Japan surrounded by a literal iron fortress. Ikoma makes a friend named Mumei who reminds him of a loved one from long ago.
Ikoma is a revolutionary warrior and he hates the Bushi and accuses them of being power hungry serial killers. I am really starting to like this show more and more with its twists and turns and adventurous plot. I chose the best possible and non graphic image I could find for this show and it is not for kids.

No comments: