Saturday, September 24, 2016

Hiiro no Kakera









This show is about the life of Tamaki and her journey as a Tamayori princess descended from a long line of Tamayori princesses. This anime show deals heavily with God's and ghosts and the supernatural world also known as the spirit world. I love this show already and it is because of the romance that is already budding between herself and one of her rather rude bodyguards named Takuma. He calls her clumsy and she calls him rude and a jerk. The story is unfolding with funny and awkward scenes and even mysterious scenes that keep you guessing at every turn. It seems as though there is going to be a love triangle in this show in the near future. This anime is suggestive for the moment with mild violence, but I would not recommend this show for audiences younger than eighteen. Many anime romances especially high school oriented ones have the tendency to change speed in content often if you all know what I mean. Thanks for reading my post and when I have finished watching this show I will do a recap. A summary of what I disliked and liked about each show. Hiiro no Kakera is a great show at the moment let's just hope it stays that way because I love romantic shows for they truly are the best.  Thanks again for reading my post and don't forget to ask questions and leave comments.

No comments: