Saturday, October 22, 2016

Maid-Sama (Ending)



A great show so far and a budding romance too my friends. This show is great because of the characters. Misaki and Takumi have kissed and now even I'm swooning over their obvious love life. So this show is very funny and very realistic when speaking on love, stalking,ignorance, and abandonment. It's also a show about grown women and young girls that are dressed as maids and work in a café called Maid Latte. I love this show very much I would love to wear one of these maid costumes and work for this café myself. A show that is spectacular every episode is funny, cute, witty, and jaw dropping as well as emotional. Misaki or Misa is trying to hold her life together the best way she knows how. Working hard as a pretend maid in a café part time as well as working hard as a student and student council president and supporting her family with help from her mom all the time. This show is unlike any of the Anime I have ever seen before, because it deals with poverty in a realistic way. Misaki has reliable friends and of course Takumi's love. "Welcome home, Master" is a popular phrase at Maid Latte I am really in love with this show but I have my dislikes pertaining to this show too. I am not going to reveal them though you'll just have to watch the show for yourself. All the characters are unique and smart they surprise you with their bravery from time to time too. Takumi and Misaki work together to save Maid Latte, because it is under attack from a Miyabigaoka high school. I actually learned how to set a table for tea time or high tea. It's funny and educational, and most importantly Misaki and Takumi are about to start dating I think. Trouble for Takumi because he knows he has competition when it comes to Misaki there is a new transfer student named Hinada that turns out to be Misaki's first love and boyfriend. Igarashi Miyabigaoka's student council president has already tried for Misaki's affections and failed miserably because of his despicable character as the shows definite villian. Misaki is trying to tell Hinada that she has changed very much, but she doesn't want to hurt his feelings or admit her love for Takumi. Then, Hinada hugs her in front of all the students at school after Takumi has walked away looking. Takumi hates being ignored and has already told her that she is his and that he won't share her with anyone else. Which was a very steamy and romantic scene by the way. I'm so tired of Misaki playing hard to get with Takumi it's getting on my last nerves I mean really. Now, that I think about it Misaki is like most young girls at the age of sixteen. Completely clueless about love and many other things. We'll just have to wait and see what happens in the near future. Hope that you like shows with surprises good surprises that is. I thought it was a happy ending but really that's my opinion if you want to know you will have to watch this show and decide for yourself. Also, a really fun fact I thought I'd share is that Maid café's actually exist and the closest ones to me are in Orlando, FL they are known as Café Peko Peko, and May May's Maid Café. Thanks again everyone for reading my post and remember to leave comments and questions.

No comments: