Monday, September 26, 2016

The end of K.O.T.I.F.


The end of Kabaneri of The Iron Fortress. Through long hours of dedication I have downloaded this show and taken great pains to watch it. I am very happy that Mumei my favorite character is still alive considering all she has been through. Ikoma seems to be coping well with being a Kabaneri, but Mumei struggles at it daily. Once you're a Kabaneri for so long you slowly start to become a full Kabane. Every episode of this show thus far has had a cliffhanger I am so excited about the last one. I just finished watching this show and let me just say that if you didn't know it already Lord Biba, also known as the Liberator is evil and power hungry to the point of insanity. I watched episode eight this morning because I had seen all the other episodes, but number eight gave me extreme problems and issues and so now that this season and show are over I am eternally grateful. Turns out Biba and Mumei are not sister and brother and he is of course very evil to the core and not who he says he is. Lying to his sister and everyone else around him seems to be one of his favorite pass times. I mean he is like really nonchalantly evil too and not afraid to speak his mind through insanity at any time. The saddest part of this show is when Ikoma's best friend Takumi dies and then things get worse. Ikoma gets thrown from the train by Mumei who pretends to assassinate him in order to please Lord Biba. Long story short the majority of the good people survive, and the majority of the bad people do not and that is a happy ending for me. I am not sure there is a season two to this show, but when or if it does air for a second season I will watch it and keep you guys updated once more and I am do glad season one is over and that I have watched all the episodes. This show was great a must watch it had a hint a romance and extreme gore and action and I loved it. It took entirely too long to watch episode eight, because it took me some days but who cares it was still worth it. If you all want to leave me questions and comments about this show feel free to do so I am always available to answer your questions. Thanks for reading my post and have a great day.

No comments: